Looking For Sublet In CA This Summer
From: Lynne B D (lynne24gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
My family will be be traveling in CA from approximately July 23rd until Aug
23rd.  I am wondering if any one might be traveling during that time and
might want to sublet out their unit.  We do not need the unit necessarily
for the whole time...a week or 2 would be great also.  If anyone is
interested they can e-mail me Lynne24 [at] gmail.com or they can call me at
917-596-4655.  Our family is 2 adults and 1 child who is 6...we are very
interested in cohousing!

Thanks so much,

Lynne