Re: Covenants Conditions and Restrictions?
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
Please do check Cambridge Cohousing's website:
http://www.cambridgecohousing.org/about.html    There you will find a copy
of our Master Deed, Bylaws, Rules and Regs as well as other items of
interest.  There have been no changes in the Master Deed and Bylaws over the
past 13 years since move-in.  One or two rules may have been added or
revised.  Legally, we are organized as a condominium.

Do also check the websites of other communities where you may find similar
information.

Peg Blum
Cambridge Cohousing
Cambridge, MA