Covenants Conditions and Restrictions?
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:26:17 -0700 (PDT)

Any one interested, please feel free to check out the Liberty village website:
http://www.libertyvillage.com
click at /Look Around
click at /Useful Docs
There you will find a copy of our C,C&R's, Community Association Bylaws,  as
well as other items of interest including information package for new members.
These can all be copied out as PDF's.
I wrote the CC&R's & the Bylaws originally, but that was on another computer so
I'm not sure if I can find a digital file.
 There have been no changes in either over the past 13 years since move-in.
Many other agreements have been incorporated by adoption since.
 Legally, we are organized as a fee simple footprint lot ownership, Planned
Unit Development, primarily with side-by-side semi-detached homesites, with
common ground surrounding every homesite.

Best wishes,

Tom Lofft
Founding Partner
Liberty Village, MD
Director, Mid Atlantic Cohousing

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:

> Janet, I'll send you the Shadowlake Village CC&R document off-line.
> Muriel
>
> At 07:56 PM 4/6/2010, you wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >I wrote last week requesting copies of of communities' Covenants,
> Conditions
> >and Restrictions (CC&R). No one responded, and I figure my timing was
> poor,
> >right before the holiday weekend.
> >
> >Would some Kind Souls out there give us a hand and send a copy of the
> CC&Rs
> >for your community? I would like both Homeowner Association and Condo
> >Association type CC&Rs.
> >
> >Thank you so much for your help!
> >
> >Janet Pelletier
> >(janet.h.pelletier [at] gmail.com)