Do you have a rice cooker?
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm looking for a rice cooker for our commonhouse. Someone in the community would like to have one in the commonhouse. Who knew it's be complicated! I went to Cooks illustrated--which accepts no adverts-- and read reviews. All was fine until I realized that --if I am reading correctly-- rice cookers cook small batches. These rice cookers cook five cups. Five cups! Of course, for community meals, we'll need closer to four times that. So, please let me know if you have one, if you like it, what brand, model number-- actually, if you have one you do not like, please let me know that too. Thanks,

Ruth
Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties

heidinys [at] earthlink.net