Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyapobox.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
My primary concern about it is that people already have a really hard
time keeping their community information up to date as it is.  (It's
self maintenance on ic.org now)  Giving them another place to do it
might be too much.

That said, I can certainly add that map in someplace...

     - cat

Catya Belfer-Shevett   ~   webmaster, www.cohousing.org
www.catya.org   ~   Cohousing in MA! www.mosaic-commons.org