Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Naomi Anderegg (naomi_andereggyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
There's a problem with this map & Alabama / the South East / maybe just the
entire map. When you're zoomed out, there's a green flag in Alabama, down near
Montgomery, indicating "a state, province or country where one or more
communities is located." But, when you click on that flag or zoom in, you see
that, zoomed in, there are no red or green flags anywhere in Alabama. I found
the same to be true of Louisiana, Tennessee, and Mississippi. Could the green
pins represent something other than what they're said to at the top of the
screen?

Maybe there's just a green flag for each and every state, regardless of whether
that state has cohousing? (Thus, all the green flags up & down the East Coast?)

Naomi