Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 05:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
Fred,

>>> is there an archive of community listing that have been removed from the
database for
>>> historical / research purposes?

I checked the Internet Wayback Machine, http://www.archive.org/web/web.php ,
on the URL http://www.cohousing.org/directory but it only does back to 2008.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
 where the weather is getting cool enough for me to ride my bicycle to work