Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 05:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
Kristin Wells <cbuilderdd [at] gmail.com>
after deleting excessive quotes.  Please only quote as much
as needed for context.

Also, once a community has a site and is built, there would be no more
updating needed by them ever ... since communities don't typically move once
built:) Therefore it's a one-time thing per community, generally speaking. A
couple movements when they update from forming to own site to built
possibly. I think the main challenge would be the initial placement from
communities that have been around awhile and aren't in the marketing/getting
the word out there stage.

Since I've not done the updating for our community, I'm not sure how that
works - so I apologize if this is off base. Is there a way to have this part
of the community info update protocol?

--
Kristin Wells
Daybreak Cohousing, LLC