Re: rental cohousing?
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:48:37 -0800 (PST)
The cutting edge is honed by novel ideas, not by dulling paradigms, so with all that brain power in Cambridge, it would seem that, mit all places, this would be at least a cold-frame if not a hotbed of change agents . . .

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "R Philip Dowds" <rpdowds [at] comcast.net>