Re: Rental Cohousing?
From: sandra wolf (sandywolfhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:42:18 -0800 (PST)
Dear Zev,
     I think this is a great idea! There are many of us out there who cannot
afford to own a home, or are in transition, and this would be a great way to
visit a community and be part of co-housing, if only for a little while. Who
knows, I may even live in this one someday, as I am thinking of Florida for the
winter these days.
Sincerely, and blessings for the new year,
Sandra> From: zpaiss [at] comcast.net> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:57:41 -0700>
To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> Subject: [C-L]_ Rental Cohousing?> >
PLEASE, TRIM YOUR TAILS. That is, minimize quoted material> on replies. See
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q8> > Howdy,> > I am working with a Tampa, FL
developer who is interested in long- > term rental cohousing. His corporation
would own and "manage" the > homes. What do you all think?> > Zev> > Zev Paiss>
Abraham Paiss & Associates> Building Sustainable Communities Since 1992> 1460
Quince Ave. #102> Boulder, CO 80304> 303-413-8066> www.AbrahamPaiss.com>