Re: Rental Cohousing?
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:24:20 -0800 (PST)
 Hi-

There's a fair amount of research showing that people who rent, especially
those who are long-term renters in the US, demonstrate much less interest in
taking action to be involved in their neighborhoods.? Mixed tenure communities
fare somewhat better, as do those in which there is an active, well-organized
tenant association.

How do you intend to get residents active enough to call it cohousing?

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where I am playing with new recipes for seitan and testing the results on my
neighbors."