Re: Common House - cork?
From: Naomi Anderegg (naomi_andereggyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:21:11 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone have cork flooring--like this:
http://www.bamboofloorings.org/2010/11/09/cork-flooring-3/ ? I've heard/read
good things--that it's eco-friendly, hygienic, has more give and cushioniness
than wood, absorbs sound well, etc. It seems like it would be a good compromise
when you need to get your flooring redone. But I don't have any personal
experience with it, myself. I don't think it lasts as long as well-finished
wood
flooring, but I think that it probably holds up longer than carpet... I'm
really
just speculating on that, though.

Naomi Anderegg