Re: Common House - cork?
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 05:18:29 -0800 (PST)
Naomi,

I have seen cork flooring in a super busy place and am stunned at how
beautifully it has held up.  while we do not have it in our CommonHouse, it is
in the large health food shop in Kingston, Ny.  It gets many many many people
walking on it-- and rolling carts as well as commercial delivery handtrucks
over it.  It has been there several years of rough wear and it looking good.

Ruth

Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY