room for rent in central Mass. cohousing
From: Sophie Glasser (bringjoyverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:02:36 -0800 (PST)
Gorgeous large room for rent in our home in our friendly community in beautiful wooded area in Berlin MA. Mosaic-Commons Cohousing is less than 5 minutes drive to routes 495 or 290 and only an hour from Boston with lots of carpooling. We are looking for a male or female over age 25 who is a non-smoker, no drugs, minimal alcohol, who is responsible, neat and quiet. We are a friendly, down-to-earth married couple and have one cat (no more cats or dogs please). Rent is $695 a month which includes utilities and use of common facilities such as a hot tub, exercise room, game room and option to join in frequent community meals. Call Sophie or Rich at 978-838-2439.