Re: "Cohousing Overlay" as Zoning Regulation
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:04:58 -0800 (PST)
Two exceptions we needed in our rezoning request that I can remember from 10 years ago were to allow the houses to be closer to each other side-to-side than the minimum distance required for our zoning district, and to allow the houses to face each other instead of facing the street (an actual requirement here).

     Muriel
     Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA