Re: Bad tenant alert
From: Susan Moran (inlight4verizon.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:16:25 -0800 (PST)
As a long time landlady, the best advice I got for checking perspective tenants
out is to ask for the last two landlords names and numbers.  Sometimes the most
recent landlord it trying to get someone out of their place.  The former
landlord will give you an honest assessment every time.
Susan Moran