Re: Bad tenant alert
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
OMG, this is so weird.  Only yesterday I read this description of these folks
and about 2 hours later it all clicked into place. They are here at Nyland!
Fortunately, they are not my tenants. They have been renting here for a while
from an out-of-state owner and have kept a very low profile.  Now they have
moved in with another renter in a house-share situation. They are only 2 weeks
into this and already major problems have ensued.  As  Board member, I got an
email from her explaining the situation just to keep us in the loop, and that
is when I made the connection that this is the same family I read about here.
Oh, dear.

So yes, I think it is good to get word out about something like this.  Their
initials are L&J and I suspect that will not be at Nyland much longer.  If they
come your way, beware!

- Holly