Pets in Community Guest Room with Meat Eating Visitors
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

With the issues of economic stagnation, climate change, resource depletion I am blown away by the topics I see in this Listserv. Have we come to the point that we banter back and forth about the crumbs while the house burns down.

How can the cohousing concept be part of the transformation of our current society that is still mired in deep do do. What do we have to offer the country and to our communities? That is what I think we should be going back and for about.

Zev