Re: cohousing vision
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
Don't know why, but whenever I read an coho-L email which catches my attention - as this one did - I find myself looking to see which community (or at least which state) the writer lives in. Regretfully Gerald didn't share this with us.

Michael Barrett - at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA - where the temperature is 81°, the humidity is delightfully low here at 2,200 feet in the Appalachian foothills and this year the July 4th celebrations included an egg and spoon race, three legged race (and other fun) as well as the "traditional" decorated bicycle parade.

We also have 3 homes for sale - see our website at www.shadowlakevillage.org <www.shadowlakvillage.org>