Re: Calendar Software
From: Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) (thummelemail.arizona.edu)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cathy,

Drupal has a Calendar module that works every well and can do everything you
are looking for.  You just pretty much just have to download the module and run
a simple tool that creates everything for you.   I can send you directions if
needed.

http://drupal.org/project/calendar

I'm always amazed at how really awesome Drupal is.  It's social networking
features are extensive.   I think one of the ways Drupal could really benefit a
community is its really simple to setup and powerful accounting system. It can
do billing, invoicing, monthly/yearly reports and a lot more.

If anyone is interested in creating a Drupal website for their community, I'd
be happy to give them some support in setting it up.

Tracey