Re: Calendar Software
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
On 6 Jul 2011, at 8:58 PM, Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) wrote:

> I'm always amazed at how really awesome Drupal is.  It's social networking
> features are extensive.   I think one of the ways Drupal could really benefit
> a community is its really simple to setup and powerful accounting system. It
> can do billing, invoicing, monthly/yearly reports and a lot more.

How does Drupal differ from Wordpress. I mess with websites endlessly but my
brain balks at programming. I can do simple css styles but that's about it.
Wordpress works for me, but I don't think there is a good calendar module for
it.

And unlike a Wiki, it is harder for other people to enter information. We have
a GoogleSites wiki that almost anyone can  update. The page for adding info to
Wordpress is a bit confusing — first the person has to decide between a page
and a post. That is confusing.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines