Re: Smart Meters in communities
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
Well this discussion has certainly changed focus.  As for population growth,
the well proven solution is simple: educate women and free them --  give
them control over their lives and their bodies.  Then, as in the countries
where this has happened you will see PGZ and even below PGZ.

But I'm not sure this has much to do with cohousing.

Diane Margolis, Cambridge Cohousing