room for rent in cohousing in Central Mass.
From: Sophie Glasser (bringjoyverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
Beautiful, private room for rent for September 1 in our home in
Mosaic-Commons Co-housing community in beautiful Berlin, MA. We are looking for a male or female over age 25 who is a non-smoker, no drugs, minimal alcohol, who is responsible, reliable, neat and quiet.

We are a friendly, down-to-earth married couple and have one cat (no more cats or dogs please).

We are less than 5 minutes drive to routes 495 or 290. Rent is $695 a month which includes utilities and use of common facilities such as a hot tub, exercise room, laundry, game room and more. There is also an option to join our community meals 2-4 times a week. Please call 978-838-2439 or email teachjoy [at] verizon.net