Re: Mansion availble cheap (?) in Albany, NY
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
"Cheap" can be expensive. We fell in love with an old mansion several years ago, but ended up opting for a "lesser" property following an inspection by a real (city) building inspector who was a friend. I know nothing about NY, but one is always better off calculating actual bottom-line costs than asking prices. Anything that is "priced to sell," especially older structures, are potential money-pits. Proceed with great caution . . . ?

WT