Mansion availble cheap (?) in Albany, NY
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
Emma Potik <enpotik [at] gmail.com>

Greetings.
I was a Cohousing-L subscriber back in 2002-03. I have since settled
into a beautiful community that is not capital-c-cohousing but is a
wonderful urban neighborhood that includes a lot of the best things
about coho.

A friend recently shared the info on FaceBook that there's a huge
mansion for sale (up for auction) in my city (Albany NY) that could
fit 3 families, and is likely to go for pretty cheap. I figured I'd
pass the info on in case there's anyone involved with your list who's
looking for such a thing. It borders a large park and is very
centrally located esp for public transit (bus). I'd be happy to help
anyone who's interested to learn more.

See http://j.mp/q4zAAg    goes to:
http://www.hudsonandmarshall.com/Property/
Albany-NY-12203-1-Englewood-Place/83838.aspx

See al;so  http://j.mp/oyBl8h   goes to:
http://www.coldwellbankerprime.com/Property/NY/12203/
Albany/1_ENGLEWOOD_PL            (interior pictures)

I have no interests in this building beyond a desire to see old
beautiful buildings used well and to invite more community-minded
people to our great little city.

Emma