Google & Cohousing Condominiums
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
I have Google Alerts set up for "cohousing", "condo", "condominium", and
several other terms, like "governance." Every day I get lists of things that
have been posted on the web in the last 24 hours.

Even though many, if not most, cohousing communities use a condominium legal
structure, they never appear in the list of articles on condominiums. If they
did, many more people would be exposed to the concept since hundreds of
thousands of people search for "condominiums" every day, probably every hour.

Just using "condominium" and "condo" in your page tags or home page in
descriptions would increase visibility. People might not act on their curiosity
today, but after seeing it several times, they might. I think it is an easy way
to increase visibility for cohousing. If you aren't technically a condominium,
the word can also be used to describe a community governed by a homeowners
association.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines