Re: quorum (amended info)
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
Correction to my prior post on RoseWind's quorum. We used to require 51%, which was 13 households represented, for Class One decisions. A few years ago, we reduced that to 10 households, because it wasn't always easy to get 13. At that time, I was sure this was a slippery slope to non-participation, but it has worked out just fine. In fact, when we have something major to decide, we usually have good attendance (which might amount to 15/24 households).

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau