Room for rent in Coho Ecovillage (Corvallis, Oregon)
From: Andy Gray (ajgraybendcable.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

I have a room for rent in my beautiful new home in Coho Ecovillage, an
intentional cohousing community in south Corvallis, Oregon, a few minutes by
bike to the south Co-op, OSU and downtown. We are on 6.8 acres next to
Willamette Regional Park. Coho is a community with 34 homes, a spacious
common house, a large workshop, laundry room, a new orchard and plenty of
gardening space.  We are a multi-generational group of people who care about
one another, who value diversity and honor everyone's opinion, and who care
about the environment, sustainability, and sharing community.

The good-sized partially furnished (or furnished) room is light and airy
with a large closet. I'm looking for one person only, without pets, to rent
the room. Non-smoker required. I want someone who shares our values and is
interested in being a part of our community. If you have an interest in
community organic gardening, you can explore it here.

Rent is $450/month, which includes utilities, and a $300 deposit. If you
have any questions about cohousing please feel free to ask.

More information at https://www.cohoecovillage.org/, or email Linda at
lizcarmine (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Andy Gray

Coho Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon, USA