Room for rent in Coho Ecovillage (Corvallis, Oregon)
From: alizarin crimson (lizcarmineyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:34:09 -0800 (PST)
LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

I have a room for rent in my beautiful new home in Coho Ecovillage, an
intentional cohousing community in south Corvallis, Oregon, a few
minutes by bike to the south Co-op, OSU and downtown. We are on 6.8
acres next to Willamette Regional Park. Coho is a community with 34
homes, a spacious common house, a large workshop, laundry room, a new
orchard and plenty of gardening space.  We are a multi-generational
group of people who care about one another, who value diversity and
honor everyone's opinion, and who care about the environment,
sustainability, and sharing community.

The
good-sized partially furnished (or furnished) room is light and airy
with a large closet. I'm looking for one person only, without pets, to
rent the room. Non-smoker required. I want someone who shares our
values and is interested in being a part of our community. If you have
an interest in community organic gardening, you can explore it here.

Rent
is $450/month, which includes utilities, and a $300 deposit. If you
have any questions about cohousing please feel free to ask.

More information at https://www.cohoecovillage.org/, or email Linda at
lizcarmine (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Linda Edwards

Coho Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon, USA