End of Cohousing Wiki
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
In 2007 I set up the Cohousing Wiki ( http://wiki.cohousing.org ) to be
a collaborative (everyone can edit) site on cohousing topics including
sample documents and notable cohousing-L messages and threads.

After the first year or so it has gotten little new cohousing material.
The wiki software has not been maintained and updated and much
inappropriate material has been posted, particlularly in recent months.

There is also an Intentional Communities wiki that has gotten much
more use that includes some cohousing material ( http://wiki.ic.org )

Now there is also the Cohousing / Intentional Community policy database:
http://windsong.bc.ca/cohousing/policies

Therefore I am planning to take down the Cohousing Wiki. To preserve
the content of the wiki I created a Cohousing wiki archive web page:
http://l.cohousing.org/cohousingwiki.htm  on which I tried
include all articles related to cohousing except:

o Articles (and some portions of articles) about the wiki and editing it etc.
o Lists of communities   See also explanation at Community List section
o Articles about individual communities See explanation at Main Page section

(After the wiki is removed the http://wiki.cohousing.org will link to
Cohousing wiki archive page. )

Comments welcome.  In particular did I miss anything that should be saved?
The wiki will be up for a while longer.

Fred