Request for your Blocking Procedure
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 18:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mary Ann,

Please send us your blocking procedure -- it sounds like a well-thought out
document.  We are currently developing our procedures.  I'm copying this to
Coho-L because I think others will want it too.  Thanks!

Marty Maskall, Project Manager and Future Resident of Folsom EcoHousing
(www.FolsomEcoHousing.org), near Sacramento, California