personal storage in common house
From: Kathy Buck (kkbuckbellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:12:40 -0800 (PST)
Our coho group Durham Central Park Coho have our land and architects and are in the process of programming our building. Our site is urban located in downtown Durham NC and we are having a discussion about size of personal storage space in our common house and I am wondering if your community has storage space and if so how many sq ft is allocated to each unit and is it separate spaces with walls and locking door or is a large open space subdivided with shelves or something else?
Kathy