Re: Cohousing and UU Churches
From: Four Cat House (seanainsbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:36:53 -0800 (PST)
Yes, the built senior co-housing community in Davis, California, was founded by a group largely (but not entirely) consisting of UUs.

I'm not sure if they have their own website, but you can see more about Glacier Circle Cohousing at:

http://www.abrahampaiss.com/ElderCohousing/GlacierCircle.htm

My understading is that these were "friends from the church getting together to build cohousing" and not church-sponsored in any way.

Seanain
(member, UU Church of Davis)