Re: Cohousing and UU Churches
From: Charles Nuckolls (administratorutahvalleycommons.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:31:03 -0800 (PST)
It's an old tradition, is it not -- the affiliation of intentional communities
and Unitarianism?  Brook Farm was founded by a Uniterarian minister, Geroge
Ripley.  Indeed, one could hardly imagine the 1840's -- perhaps the high point
of social utopianism -- without its Unitarian foundation.

Good to see the tradition continues.

Best wishes,

Charles W. Nuckolls
Utah Valley Commons