Re: Subject: Re: car sharing
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
We have someone who is proposing to keep ownership of their (soon-to_be)
second car, but have the association pay via reimbursement for all the
expenses, including insurance, excise taxes.  Individual users would pay
for gas.  That's the gist of the details as I remember them right now.

I understand what you're saying about paying expenses.  That was in the
plan I outlined to my agent.  There was no profit.  He still said it
needed a commercial policy.

Thanks!  Still interested in hearing how your option 2 owner is dealing
with insurance.

-- Mabel :-)

Mabel Liang
mabel [at] twomeeps.com