Call for journalist interviewing cohousers: single heads of households
From: audrey (audreygalisteo.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
hmm, maintenance (buildings)  and common facilities (common house +) are run by
women at Winslow Cohousing,
but we do have more single women than men, although we've had a few single men
renters, we've had a few widowers, and we had one man move in after he got
divorced, but he got transferred to a different state by his job..
we have 18 households headed by couples, 3 by single men, and 10 by single
women.  I don't know what the population in general has…
--audrey
Bainbridge Island, WA