Two Bedroom with Loft for Sale in Boston
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi fellow cohousers!
One of our members is moving to Washington D.C. and has put her unit up for sale. A description follows. We will be having an open house this Saturday from 12-2 and I hope some of you live close enough to come by. Email me if you have any questions. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the unit yet, but I will try to get some this weekend. I have a flyer describing the community for anyone who is interested. If you go to our web site (listed in my signature) you will be able to see the floor plan and some photos of the community.

Diane Simpson(:^]

outreach facilitator
jp cohousing  617-522-2209
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."

Bright, sunny, third floor unit with high ceilings

917 sq ft (interior area) w/ 2 skylights & superb
cross-ventilation!

Small, sunlit private balcony that overlooks Cornwall Street and the Southwest Corridor park

Great condition—practically new! (built in 2005)

2 bedrooms—one master bedroom and one smaller bedroom (perfect for child or guest room)

Loft (suitable for office or third bedroom)

One full bathroom with soaking tub

Walk-in pantry

Full kitchen/breakfast bar opens into living room

Unit is wired for cable and DSL

Condo fees are $454 per month and include heat, hot water, trash removal, snow removal, water and sewer, electricity, internet, and use of all common facilities—including bike storage

One deeded parking space

Appliances included: refrigerator, range, over-the-range microwave, disposal, washer and dryer, ceiling fan in living room

Asking price $399,900