What is your Marketing Budget
From: 111rmp (111rmpgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:03:16 -0700 (PDT)
We would like to know what cohousing communities Marketing (aka
Outreach/Membership) Annual Budgets are.  This would include anything that
supports marketing and selling homes and/or attracting new members.   Is the
budget supplemented by individuals paying and if so how much?

I am happy to keep your responses anonymous and confidential and collate
them for others later.

Here at Nubanusit, marketing has been carried primarily by individual
owners.

-Richard

Richard Pendleton

Nubanusit Neighborhood & Farm

http://www.peterboroughcohousing.org <http://www.peterboroughcohousing.org/>

An old fashioned neighborhood in a new way.