Looking for Cohousing in Southeastern Mass
From: elaine ostroff . org (elaineostroff.org)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:13:22 -0800 (PST)
John Gregory found Westport Cohousing on the national list in his search for
Cohousing. Alas, Westport Cohousing isn't going to happen...I offered to send
his query to the list for other cohousing suggestions. Am not sure how far
Mosaic and JP Cohousing might be. Please reply to me and I'll fwd to John. All
suggestions welcome.

I lurk on and appreciate the list, although unlikely I'll ever live in
Cohousing unless an affordable rental (walkable) is in the works.

Cheers all!
Elaine Ostroff, Hon. AIA
Westport, MA

Sent from my iPad