Re: Anyone Heard About Bank Restrictions on Non-MLS Sales?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:13:59 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 22, 2012, at 10:06 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> We need a legal inquiry into this. Is anyone from CohousingUSA listening?
> Perhaps we need a national fundraising effort to hire a lawyer? Lawyers to
> donate their time?

I forgot to add that we have not yet had a response to our application for
certification. It's in process is all we can get. And "it takes a long time."
This is a new requirement and the FHA can't process all the applications.

Sounding strange yet?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines