Re: Architecture Real professionalism Re: AffordableCohousing
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:00:30 -0800 (PST)
Good points; good advice.

WT

PS: However, the kind of quality craftsmanship that built, say "Craftsman" houses remain pretty much dead. Here and there there are struggling exceptions, but most of what passes for skill is little more than movie-set trickery. So while I get the point that there are exceptions, the skills that were once fairly common have pretty much vanished; it simply can't compete with the cheap imitations and tawdry taste of the "Modern American Economy."

"Americans know the price of everything and the value of nothing." --W. C. Churchill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry McIntire" <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>