Panama for Affordable Cohousing
From: John Leet (jwleetaol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:30:24 -0800 (PST)
We are in the feasibility phase of developing cohousing in Panama.  Things are
cheaper here, and Panama is not a third world country.  It is a developing
country.

We hope to begin construction by the end of this year.  The cost of a 1000ft2
home with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, with a large common house, a large swimming pool
and land for much gardening and some food production, is projected at $175,000
or less.

While there are issues here with building, they are different issues than those
one encounters in the States.  Things can progress much faster.  Zoning, for
instance, is very different, and one can pretty much do what one wants to do
with one's land.

You can follow our progress by going to www.facebook.com/PanamaCohousingVilage

For affordable cohousing, think outside the box and consider sunny Panama.

John Leet
206 792-9959