|Re: Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: nancybtoo (nancybtoopeak.org)|
|Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 23:18:22 -0800 (PST)|
Philip- I have been appreciating your thoughts throughout this discussion- thank you Nancy (CoHo Ecovillage in Corvallis)
Cohousing is an exciting and rewarding alternative to the impersonality, selfishness, and me-first, profit-first philosophies that plague our modern social and economic lives. But cohousing communities do not happen by good intentions alone. They happen in a context of land use regulation, finance, construction and real estate law, and multi-disciplinary interaction of the modern American economy. Most efforts at promoting intentional community do not succeed. Those that do succeed are the ones that learn how to do business.
- Re: Affordable Cohousing, (continued)
- Re: Affordable Cohousing rpdowds, December 31 2012
- Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing Wayne Tyson, December 31 2012
- Re: Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing rpdowds, January 1 2013
- Re: Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing Wayne Tyson, January 1 2013
- Re: Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing nancybtoo, January 1 2013
- Re: Affordable Cohousing oz, January 2 2013
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.