Re: laundry machines - lease or own?
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:00:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi Marty,
I've been on the CoHo listserv and received this one about how communities
handle laundry facilities.
Do you know if our folks who use the community laundry pay the community
for the use of water?  I've wondered about it a few times, but forgot to
ask.  I don't do my laundry there; do you know who's in charge of our
facilities?
Willow