Re: Health Food safety Cutting Boards Re: colored cuttingboards
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 05:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
By Massachusetts state law, the Cornerstone Cohousing common kitchen is
classified as "commercial", and accordingly has a commercial-grade Hobart dish
sterilizer:  This equipment does not "wash" dishes, in the sense that it will
remove hyper-baked-on mac and cheese, but it will sanitize them at super-high
temp, and with commercial chemicals.

Eleven years of use, no problems or symptoms so far.

Life is full of risks, but let's not over-obsess.

RPD

Sent from my iPad