Re: Boston
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsgnewview.org)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
We had 4 runners from New View. All are OK, and their families as well. One
made it just a few minutes before the blast  - her family was nearby, and
they are processing it all OK.

Jim Snyder-Grant
Home: 978 266-9409
Cell: 508 572-2985
18 Half Moon Hill
Acton MA 01720

(I'm reading email once a day. If your information is time-critical, or if
you are in a hurry for an answer, please consider a phone call.)