Re: Boston
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
No worries Terri.  I think everyone is impressed by even your
consideration of attending.

Nov meeting is Nov 20 - 3rd Friday.

I'll make sure Craig invites you to that "standing" meeting.

grace h kim aia, architect & cofounder

schemata workshop | empowering communities through architecture

1720 12th ave #3  seattle wa 98122  v 206 285 1589

www.schemataworkshop.com <http://www.schemataworkshop.com/>

Recipient of 2009 Mayor's Small Business Award