Re: Looking for folks to have a community technology conversation with
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 13:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Jim Edwards <edwards.jim [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a Drupal based reservations calendar to handle booking our
> common house,
> would also like to use the same calendar for meal scheduling , it would be
> really sweet if
> the tool could handle online payments too.    Anyone have such an app?

We use CalendarWiz for scheduling the CH.

Would love it if a group would contribute the development of a calendar and
shopping cart system using Wordpress, which I think would be much easier for
communities to learn than Drupal.

I set up a yahoogroups list to discuss this but there hasn't been any action on
it. I have could host an installation so several people could work on the
design. To subscribe to the list send a blank email to:

coho-wordpress [at] yahoogroups.com

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Design is the first sign of human intention." William McDonough