Re: Quorum
From: Doug Chamberlin (chamberlin.douggmail.com)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 06:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Seems to me that requiring physical meetings is a very old school
requirement to achieving quorum (or for fulfilling that desire to include
everyone in a decision). With today's ubiquitous electronic communication
systems it seems to me you can publish a major issue, including all
significant aspects, to the whole group using electronic means, and then
use the same systems to obtain consent/vote.

Whether it is via a virtual circle meeting, or an actual vote via online
poll, might that option provide for a way to resolve the problem of not
having enough attendance at a physical meeting?

Doug C.