Re: quorum
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
On 16 Sep 2011, at 11:45 AM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah wrote:

> Facilitation could decide, on a common sense
> basis, not to conclude deciding a proposal if too many interested
> parties couldn't attend that meeting, but this is rare.

We also delay topics if an interested person requests it.

What percentage of your members normally show up a membership meetings?

And do you meet once or twice a month.

Thank you,

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Re: quorum, (continued)
        • Re: quorum Elizabeth Stevenson, February 17 2004
    • RE: quorum Eris Weaver, February 17 2004
    • re: quorum Lynn Nadeau, February 18 2004
    • Re: quorum Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, September 16 2011
      • Re: quorum Sharon Villines, September 16 2011
    • Quorum Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, May 11 2013